martes, 5 de marzo de 2013

How r u?

"How am I? It's been a year. A year. I spent 12 months trying to figure out what I did wrong. I spent 12 fucking months trying to understand how you could love me one day, and say you had absolutely no feelings for me the next. I spent my entire summer trying to get over you, thinking this school year I would be okay, and if I saw you occasionally I wouldn't care. But fuck that. I'm still not over you. Because as much as I try to deny it, you were my first love. But you were also my first true heartbreak. And every timer I see you I'm filled with rage, anger and sadness. I'm enraged that you don't give me any acknowledgment. You pretend you don't even know me, and I am angry that you destroyed me like that and don't even care. And finally, I am sad. Sad that I am slowly coming to terms with the fact that you will truly never come back to me"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario